Health & Safety
In addition to our training courses we are also available to offer a full range of Health, Safety, Environmental and Fire Safety Consultancy Services.
- Assistance with Risk Assessments
- Assistance with Safety Method Statements
- Site Safety Audits
- Assistance with accreditation schemes i.e. CHAS, SafeContractor etc.
- Assistance with Client Health, Safety & Environmental Questionnaires
- Assistance with Training & Development Plans
- Premises Safety Audits
- Accident Investigations & Reports
- Provision of Safety Policies & other documentation etc.
- Duty holders services under the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Fire Safety Audits/Fire Plans.
- Client Benefits
Clients would have access to a broad range of professional health & safety services, from regular site health & safety inspections, through to help with compiling documentation, attendance at meetings, and advisory support.
- Assistance with risk assessments.
- Attendance on request at special meetings called by clients etc.
- Assistance with accident/incident investigations and reports.
- Initial noise assessment surveys and reports.
- Telephone support.
- Opportunity to purchase copies of Statutory Notices, HSE Guidance and Approved Codes of Practice at source.
- Training courses at discounted rates.
- Health, safety and welfare stakeholder representation at local and national levels.
- Health & Safety Package
Area North Training and Safety Services Ltd., offer a comprehensive range of health & safety assistance programmes. Designed primarily to assist businesses to meet their responsibilities under the health & safety legislation.
No business is exempt from health & safety legislation. There are numerous legal responsibilities places on every employer requiring them to take care for the health, safety and welfare of their employees and others who may be affected by their work. Many employers wait for health & safety problems to arise before they address the issue, this can result in accidents, ill health and at worst fatalities in the workplace, leading in turn to bad publicity, legal fees, compensation claims, fines and in some cases imprisonment.
The health & safety package provides your business with expert assistance, advice and training plus all necessary documentation to ensure that you comply with the law. We can also offer accident investigation, reporting and recording policies and management plans.
Areanorth Training and Safety Services consultants are professionals with many years experience in a variety of industries. Dependant upon the size, nature and of course your budget, we can tailor the provisions of the Health & Safety Package to your exact requirements. You tell us what you want and we will design a package to suit you.
Following a full survey* of your business we will provide you with a written report and proposed package together with a firm price for our services. Should you then wish to contact us to assist you with your health & safety we will draw up a service level agreement, detailing exactly what you can expect from us during the contract. *Rates to be agreed.